Doing Business with Integrity
Doing business with integrity is the way we work at Lafarge – a member of Holcim. This culture of integrity is fundamental to our continued success in today’s challenging business environment. We also recognize that with our expanded global footprint post-merger, we have a responsibility to be the leader in our industry when it comes to corporate behaviour.
For Lafarge – a member of Holcim, courage, integrity, responsibility and respect for others are essential values. They are the cornerstones of the Group’s management policy.
Our code of business conduct below displays 6 basic rules that apply in all countries where Lafarge – a member of Holcim operates:
- Comply with all international and national laws and regulations related to our businesses
- Prevent conﬂicts of interest
- Respect people and the environment
- Protect the Group’s assets
- Maintain ﬁnancial transparency
- Focus on the importance of internal controls and audits
Our Integrity Line Numbers in the UAE are 80004412727 and Oman are 80070101, code 77084.
- LH Code of Business Conduct (pdf, 5.12 MB)
- LH Code of Conduct for Supplier (pdf, 195.83 KB)